CirQlive's Media Enhanced Education & Training Suite (MEETS) facilitates single sign on to Web Conferences, efficient scheduling, virtual office hours management, organization of attendance reporting and organization of the session recordings from within Learning Management Systems.
CirQlive's Media Enhanced Education & Training Suite (MEETS) integrates your web conferencing platform with your LMS making your online education efficient and effective. It offers features such as:
Joining a web conference session with a single click
Easy and automatic access to the sessions recordings (if the recording service is offered)
Personalized office hour module
Syncing the session calendar with Gmail, Outlook and other calendars
Personalized email reminders of sessions scheduled.
To enter MEETS, click the "MEETS" button that appears in your course menu or in the course navigation section.
Note that your institution may have given the MEETS button a different name. If the button does not appear there, please contact your LMS support.
For more information regarding CirQlive products please visit https://cirqlive.com or
- For LMS integrations with Webex: https://www.cirqlive.com/meets-for-cisco-webex
- For LMS integrations with GoToMeeting/GoToTraining/GoToWebinar: https://www.cirqlive.com/meets-with-goto
- For LMS integrations with Zoom: https://www.cirqlive.com/meets-for-zoom
- For LMS integrations with BlueJeans: https://www.cirqlive.com/meets-for-bluejeans
Student Manual - Table of Contents
1. Using MEETS for Online Events
2. MEETS Configuration Instructions
3. Additional Modules and Features in MEETS