The administration panel provides you with the data needed for creating and managing MEETS instances for your LMS.
You can navigate the different sections in the MEETS Admin Panel by using the tab menu on the top of your browser.
- Administrators: Manage administrator accounts for accessing the MEETS Admin Panel
- Default Settings: Setup themes, default time zones and your organization's support information
- Connections: Manage MEETS integration instances for your LMS
- Authentication: Setting up federated authentication with MEETS
- Conferencing Accounts: View Web Conferencing accounts using the system and configure your account SSO and auto-host provisioning
- Webex Teams SynQ: For organizations using Webex Teams
- Usage Statistics: View MEETS usage statistics
- Content: Manage files stored on CirQlive
- API Tokens: Setup and manage API tokens for accessing the MEETS API
----- To continue the setup process, please select the article below which corresponds to your Learning Management System -----
=> For Learning Management Systems which support the LTI protocol
=> For Learning Management Systems which don't support the LTI protocol